March 23, 2019 in Los Angeles, CA (Crenshaw/Leimert Park area).
A 3-hour lunch and learn werkshop with the creative and visionary Tanesha 'Ms. Tee' Morrison, Published author, Entrepreneur, Brand Consultant and Event host.
This event is for women from all walks of life and professions. The creative 9-5er with a side hustle, the women looking to start a business/become an entrepreneur who would like to learn more to get their creativeness flowing, the solopreneur/entrepreneur still trying to figure it out, the startup that has the gist of things but continously looking for innovative ideas to capture new clientele/audience and brand themselves.
During this werkshop guest will have the opportunity to nurture relationships/network, enjoy a lite lunch with beverages and participate in a werkshop covering the following topics:
- Defining your 'WHY' the hell am I doing this?
- Creating a S.Y.S.T.E.M, so you get some sleep.
- Brand strategy because if you don't know, why should they?
- Don't go broke pretending to be in ' business'- How are those sells doing sis?
- Make the money, don't let the money make you- Tracking & reporting your financials!
- Goal-setting - creating a road-map that werks!
- Why you should become a vendor and host an event.
- Q&A - open forum with Ms. Tee
Space is limited as Ms.Tee wants to work up close and personal with each guest...
Tickets will include:
- WERKshop participation & materials
- Lite lunch & beverages
- Pre-event homeWERK
- WhatsApp group - for guest to network and e-meet prior to event
- An 'I'm Attending..." Badge to share on social media with your headshot
- Raffle ticket for an EmPOWERHer gift
- Discounted on 1:1 session with Ms. Tee